Wednesday, April 27, 2011

37 Weeks


37 weeks today! We have achieved full term status, and Eleanor is welcome to join us whenever she would like. There are still 21 days left until our estimated due date, but that date is starting to seem all the more pointless and arbitrary. It could be 21 days, it could be 5, it could be 30. Of course we're hoping for sooner rather than later. Let the official waiting game begin.

I finally was able to go to the salon for a new haircut. It had been far too long. I actually hadn't had it attended to since the beginning of last August! Not much of a change, but it's easy to deal with and seems like a pretty good "Mom Do" to me. Plus, it distracts me from my new stretch marks. I swear I find a new one every time I look in the mirror. I guess it means our girl is growing!

We also got a new MacBook this week, which is a fresh clean slate to fill with photos and videos of the baby. I certainly will be glad to be done taking pictures of myself. I'll have a much cuter subject. By the way, my plan for this blog when the baby is born is to try to post one photo a day so that our friends and family in Phoenix can watch Eleanor grow. I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with it, but I'll do my best.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun milestone - officially full term! I love your idea of a picture a day. While we sat out on your parent's balcony last Sunday celebrating Easter, I found myself already missing having you and Andrew and Eleanor around for such events.

    ReplyDelete