Wednesday, April 20, 2011

36 Weeks


36 weeks today! 28 days until the due date and one week until the baby is full term. Getting closer...

Nothing much to report this week. We're all doing well and just waiting at this point. We finished our birth classes last weekend. This weekend we are doing a breastfeeding class and a final meeting with our doula. I've been taking it really easy and getting a lot of rest.

Since I don't have anything worthwhile to write about, I'll post this video I took a few weeks ago of Eleanor moving around. If you watch it in full screen mode you can see that she is hiccuping the entire time. The other movements are dramatic enough that you could see them from a mile away. I'm really going to miss seeing and feeling her move in my tummy when I am no longer pregnant.

Eleanor Moving from Callai Nagle on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment