Friday, December 16, 2011

30 Weeks



Eleanor is 30 weeks old!

Today she and I went to San Francisco for a fun Christmasy afternoon. We went to look at the big tree and the ice skaters at Union Square, to do a bit of shopping, and to visit Santa! I wasn’t planning on getting her photo taken with him, I just wanted her to see him. I was afraid she would be scared, but when we got there she didn’t seem scared at all, and Santa was so adorable, I just couldn’t resist. Plus, the photos were free and there wasn’t a line! Eleanor was so captivated by all of the people in Santa hats shaking jingle bells at her that I don’t think she even noticed she was on Santa’s lap at all. Seeing my sweet baby girl with jolly ol’ Saint Nick gave me so many warm fuzzies, I’m still smiling about it.

Earlier this week Eleanor's Christmas present from Mommy & Daddy arrived, and we couldn't wait to give it to her. Since we'll be spending the holiday in Phoenix we wanted to do something special at home with just us anyway, so we let her open it. Of course she loved the tissue paper and the bag much more than what was inside (a stocking with her name on it).

We'll be back home from the 21st to the 28th, and we're so excited to spend Eleanor's first Christmas with our family!





1 comment:

  1. Awww! First Christmas! She's so cute by the tree! She must be mesmerized by all the lights and sounds this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete