Thursday, December 30, 2010

20 Weeks

20 weeks and we have reached the half way point! May still seems very far away, but that's okay because I am soaking up every second of this amazing experience.

We had a great time back in Phoenix for Christmas and came home with an entire suitcase full of gifts for Eleanor. These are some of my favorites:




Right after we got back we ordered some of our nursery furniture. By Monday we should have a crib and mattress and a dresser/changer combo. It's a good thing too, because we're starting to run out of room for all of the clothes we are acquiring. I'm really looking forward to setting everything up and doing a bit of organizing.

We also got a start on Eleanor's stuffed animal collection!

The white bunny in the middle Andrew and I bought right after our "It's a girl!" ultrasound. The pink dog is from Grandma Nagle and plays a lullaby that has the uncanny ability to make me burst into tears. The pink bunny is from Great-grandmother Fenn and is holding a fleecy little blanket.

My favorite gift was the Pentax K-x I'm holding in the picture above. I promised my mom I would use it to take daily pictures of Eleanor when she finally arrives. For now I'm having a lot of fun learning how to use it. I've got a long way to go yet, but expect the quality of the photos here to get better and better.

3 comments: